Blogger WidgetsContact H Plus @: +2348022929680, Email: splending2012@yahoo.com

Ad

Friday, October 11, 2019

Please Read & Advice: I Just Discovered That My Wife Of 5years Already Has 2 Grown Up Kids.

Embed

I have been married to this woman for almost 5 year, but recently I just discovered that my wife has 2 grown up girls, 15 and 13 respectively.


I and my wife have been living together for the past 5 years that we were married and I thought that I knew who my wife was until I found out about her concealed secret. I received the shock of my life when I met an old time friend who also knew the woman who am married to, he told me of her two kids which she gave birth to when she was still younger.


I went ahead to do my investigation and found out that it was true, my wife has been lying to me for the past 5 years and she already has 2 kids for me. Since she could betray me like this I really want to get those children’s DNA tested, but I haven’t found the courage to.


I don’t even know where to begin to address this issue, I have confronted my wife over the matter and then she has admitted it. This has brought a serious crack in our marriage and I don’t think I can ever trust her again if I ever forgive her eventually.





No comments:

Post a Comment